The Political Pope
“It must be observed, however, that if the faith were endangered, a subject ought to rebuke his prelate even publicly. Hence Paul, who was Peter’s subject, rebuked him in public, on account of the imminent danger of scandal concerning faith, and, as the gloss of Augustine says on Galatians 2:11, ‘Peter gave an example to superiors, that if at any time they should happen to stray from the straight path, they should not disdain to be reproved by their subjects.’”—Summa Theologiae, II-II, Q. 33, Art 4, reply to objection 2
False christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.”—Matthew 24:22
The Code of Canon Law says that “a resignation made out of grave fear that is inflicted unjustly or out of malice, substantial error, or simony is invalid by the law itself.”—CIC 188
Pope Benedict is the true pope. Bergolio is the anti-pope!
1. Gay Orgy Sex Scandal Rocks Vatican as Pope Fires Traditionalists
2. Pope Francis Decries ‘Very Dangerous Alliance’ Between U.S. and Russia
3. Chinese Catholics Fear Pope Francis Will Rat Them Out to Communists
4. Pope Francis Compares Donald Trump to Hitler
5. Pope Francis Declares ‘Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist’ As He Continues To Set The Stage For A One World Religion
6. Argentine Cardinal Named in Kidnap Lawsuit
7. Pope Francis and the Dirty War
8. Papal resignation linked to inquiry into ‘Vatican gay officials’, says paper
9. Ten Centuries Later, a Pope and Knights Do Battle
10. Jesuit Oath
11. Vatican Press Lashes Out At Catholic Trump Voters, Calls Steve Bannon “A Supporter Of Apocalyptic Geopolitics”
12. Pope Francis Likens Jesus to ISIS, Says Muslims Must Breed With Europeans
13. Pope Pontificates on “Fake News,” Calls It a Sin and Likens It to “Sexual Arousal from Excrement”
14. 23 scholars sign letter supporting four Cardinals, warn of ‘metastasizing crisis’ in Church
15. Will Pope Francis Break the Church?
16. On Gay Priests, Pope Francis Asks, ‘Who Am I to Judge?’
17. BLASPHEMY! “Pope” Francis claims Jesus had to “Beg Forgiveness” of Mary and Joseph!
18. Pope Francis Prays in Turkey’s Mosque, Takes off shoes, bows toward Mecca!!!
19. Five Serious Problems with Chapter 8 of Amoris Laetitia
20. Bergolio has committed the ancient heresy of promoting Pelagianism; the teaching that good works without faith can save a man’s soul in Domus Santae Martae on May 2013.
21. Bergolio serves as the illegitimate papacy, with election fraud being committed in the final conclave; using six ballots exceeding the five that is permitted in one day.
23. Francis receives Gift of Christ crucified on Hammer & Sickle
25. Bergoglio Jokes about the Crucifixion of Christ
26. Francis Dedicates Blasphemous Crucifix Medal to Virgin Mary
27. Pope suggests Trump ‘is not Christian’
28. Bergoglio Blasphemes, Insults the Mother of God
29. Francis: Don’t Sweat the Last Judgment!
30. “Pope” Francis: ‘The Catholic Church has Flaws — like Virgin Mary’
31. Stiff-Kneed on Demand: Francis’ Kneeling Problem
32. Francis jokes about Most Holy Trinity
35. What changes when Pope Francis grants all priests the authority to forgive abortions
36. Blasphemy at Fatima: The “Basilica of the Holy Trinity”
37. More Heresy
39. Four Years of Bergolio
40. Lutherans can take communion at catholic mass
Father Jerome proposes two solutions to this problem:
1) The “two Popes” in Rome be given courage and repentance to work things out and then lead the Church to holiness. This is not impossible for God. Consider the influence of Saul and how he became the chosen vessel and standard bearer of Christ-crucified, the Apostle Paul. Less certain is the coming enlightenment of all consciences. If this happens, both could become great saints.
2) If such a conversion does not happen, we have still been promised a future prelate who will “restore the spirit of her priests” in the 16th century apparitions of Our Lady of Good Success. The future Pope will do great good, but he will also have to posthumously condemn all the works of Pope Francis—even the less-harmful teachings. Why? Because when a Pope (or anti-Pope) has been found posthumously guilty of heresy (like Pope Formosus at the Cadaver Synod at the end of the 9th century) 100% the of erroneous Pope’s works must be condemned by the next Pope. This is not out of spite, but because it is too dangerous for future Popes, bishops, priests and lay people to maneuver through the dead Pope’s waters, considered to be at once brackish and clear.