Making America Great Again: 10 New Year’s Resolutions
Donald Trump does not take office for another 17 days, yet he is already off to a good start when it comes to his promise to make America great again. A trillion dollars have been added to the stock market, consumer sentiment is up, and businesses are already looking for ways to bring jobs back home. Still, as we ring in 2017, I thought it would be fun to make a wish list of 10 items I would like to see accomplished in the new administration.
- Pass legislation to begin the process of balancing the budget.
- Appoint Judge Andrew Napolitano to replace Scalia on the Supreme Court.
- Appoint Ron Paul to the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.
- Overturn Roe v. Wade.
- Pass Audit the Fed.
- Deport George Soros and indict David Brock.
- Indict Obama and Hillary Clinton.
- Repeal Obamacare and Obama’s unconstitutional executive orders.
- Enact entitlement/welfare reform.
- Abolish the IRS.
If any one of these ten things are able to come to fruition, 2017 will be a success. It will mean a more free and prosperous society. In the comments, let us know which one of these resolutions you would most like to see become fulfilled and feel free to add your own to the list. Here is to a happy, healthy, and productive new year!